Questions? Please contact Cyn Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we understand the value of used items, we ask that you consider purchasing new items or donating lightly used items in excellent condition.
King Street Center Wish List
While we are listing some online links, these are just a guide. We love to shop local and select affordable models.
- 2 bike helmets for 3-5 year olds
- 2 bike helmets for 5-7 year olds
- 1 bike helmet adult small/medium
- 10 bike locks
- Junior Scooters
- Let’s go bowling! We’d love enough passes for a class of 12 to go bowling and rent shoes to a local bowling alley.
- Movie passes! To the Roxy here in Burlington to bring a group of kids and/or teens.
- Beach towels for swimming adventures.
- K’nex sets
- Lego 3 in 1 Creator sets
- New board/card games (especially the classics – Uno, Playing cards, Dominoes, Sorry, Chutes & Ladders, Connect Four, Chess/Checkers, Monopoly, & Mancala)
- Matchbox cars
- Playdough tools (rolling pins, molds, etc.)
- Wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Interactive Globe
- Weighted Lap Animal – calming company during quiet study and play.
- Children’s Books with accompanying CD – great for our emerging readers & English Language Learners to utilize during Boost Time!
Science Manipulatives (magnifiers, tinkering sets, circuit puzzles, etc. )
Comfort & Clothing Basics
- Soothing rest time music CD
- Books on tape/CD for young children
- Girls undies, size 3,4,5 (new, please)
- Girls leggings, size 3, 4, 5, 8
- Warm socks for young children (new, please)
- Sneakers, children’s size 10, 11 or 12
- Teen girl leggings
- Teen sport socks
- Stainless Steel Forks for little hands
Arts & Crafts/Office/School Supplies
- White, 8.5 x 11 paper
- Poster board (all colors)
- Construction paper
- Watercolor paper
- Cardstock (white)
- Tissue Paper
- Tracing Paper
- Adult coloring books (Much enjoyed by our teens & older youth. We have plenty for our little ones.)
- Clay (fimo and modeling)
- Fusion beads
- Glue sticks & Elmer’s glue (always a need!)
- Pipe cleaners
- Tape (all kinds, especially duct – bright colors & patterns welcome!)
- Embroidery floss
- Children’s scissors
- Plastic lacing
- Papermade punch out paper books (cats, dogs, robots, etc.)