Questions? Please contact Jehan at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we understand the value of used items, we ask that you consider purchasing new items or donating lightly used items in excellent condition.
King Street Center Wish List
While we are listing some online links, these are just a guide. We love to shop local and select affordable models.
*Lightly used leggings, sweatpants/jeans, shirts in size 3T, 4T, 5T
*Lightly used sneakers for little ones – size 9, 10, 11 Toddler
*Small beach towels for pool & lakeside play
- Let’s go bowling! We’d love enough passes for a class of 12 to go bowling and rent shoes to a local bowling alley.
- Movie passes! To the Roxy here in Burlington to bring a group of kids and/or teens.
- We’re big sports fans! We’d love group admission to UVM and St. Michael’s athletic events – especially basketball.
New board/card games (especially the classics – Uno, Playing cards, Dominoes, Sorry, Chutes & Ladders, Connect Four, Chess/Checkers, Monopoly, & Mancala)
Children’s Books with accompanying CD – great for our emerging readers & English Language Learners to utilize during Boost Time!
Laser Pegs – lots of different building sets!
- Marble Run
AA and AAA batteries
Weighted Lap Animal – calming company during quiet study and play.
Soothing rest time music CD
Books on tape/CD for young children
- Graph paper
- White board markers
- Journals – Kids diaries with locks
- Ordinary People Change the World Book Series
- Books Approved for Launch Series
- Books published by Lee & Low
- Construction Paper
Adult coloring books (Much enjoyed by our teens & older youth. We have plenty for our little ones.)
Clay (fimo and modeling)
Glue sticks & Elmer’s glue (always a need!)
Tape (all kinds, especially duct – bright colors & patterns welcome!)
Papermade punch out paper books (cats, dogs, robots, etc.)
- Playdough tools (rolling pins, molds, etc.
- Jump ropes – full size multi-user
- New basketballs
- New soccer balls
- *Small beach towels
- Nike basketball socks – mid length
- Waterproof Winter Mittens – for ages 3-6
- Size 6 diapers
- Lightly used sneakers for little ones – size 9, 10, 11 Toddler
- Lightly used leggings, sweatpants/jeans, shirts in size 3T, 4T, 5T
- New underwear, socks in size 3T, 4T, 5T