Interested in donating items to King Street Center? Thank you! Please refer to our wish list when making your choices!
Please contact Susannah Kerest at email@example.com to discuss logistics before making your donation. While we understand the value of used items, we ask that you consider purchasing new items or donating lightly used items in excellent condition.
Hoping to “adopt a family” this holiday season? Thank you for thinking of us. We do not have a gift program for families – but if your family/organization is hoping to support a specific family, please consider contacting the Salvation Army at (802) 864-6991 or email Elizabeth.Nicoll@use.salvationarmy.org.
King Street Center Wish List
- Children’s Books with accompanying CD – great for our emerging readers & English Language Learners to utilize during Boost Time!
- Sharp Park Tubing Party for Teens! Consider helping our Middle & High School youth get out for some snow fun this winter.
- Grocery store gift cards
- Movie passes (local, please)
- Bowling Alley passes
- Craft store gift cards (Michael’s, AC Moore)
Arts & Crafts/Office/School Supplies
- White, 8.5 x 11 paper
- Poster board (all colors)
- Construction paper
- Watercolor paper
- Tissue Paper
- Adult coloring books (Much enjoyed by our teens & older youth. We have plenty for our little ones.)
- Clay (fimo and modeling)
- Fusion beads
- Glue sticks & Elmer’s glue (always a need!)
- Pipe cleaners
- Tape (all kinds, especially duct – bright colors & patterns welcome!)
- Embroidery floss
- Binder Separators
- New board/card games (especially the classics – Uno, Sorry, Chutes & Ladders, Connect Four, Chess/Checkers, Monopoly, & Mancala)
- Playing cards
- Matchbox cars
- Science manipulatives (magnifiers, tinkering sets, circuit puzzles, etc.)
- Playdough tools (rolling pins, molds, etc.)
Comfort & warmth basics
- Soothing rest time music CD
- Books on tape/CD for young children
- Winter hats (new, please)
- Warm socks for young children (new, please)
Underwear, size 4/5 (new, please)