King Street Center Wish List
As winter quickly approaches, school closures and cold weather is on the horizon. Help us support families when school is not in session and keep our kids warm on outdoor adventures by supporting our winter funds or purchasing items from our Winter Wish List below!
Questions? Looking to donate items? Check our list below and please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we are listing some online links, these are just a guide. We love to shop local and select affordable models.
Winter Fun for Teens
- Snow tubes for sledding
- Jackets (new or lightly used)
- Gloves (new or lightly used)
- New Ping Pong Paddles & Balls
- New Indoor Basketballs, Soccer Balls, Flag Football Belts with Flags, Gym Mats
Winter Gear for All
- Waterproof mittens for all ages, 2-18!
- 3 pairs of snow pants – one 4T, one 5T, and one 6T (Early Ed)
- 3 pairs of winter boots – one 12, one 13, and one 1 (Early Ed)
- Our kids love to cook. Gift cards to any grocery store is welcome!
- A group outing to Spare Time.
- Ice Skating passes
- Movie passes
- Coffee shop gift cards for hot chocolate
- Lego Sets
- AA and AAA batteries
- Teen level lego sets (new, please!)
- White boards
- Dry Erase Markers
- Gift Certificates to local & online book stores
- Who HQ Books
- The Great Book of Black Heroes: 30 Fearless and Inspirational Black Men and Women that Changed History
- Browndages Bandaids
- Markers (especially skin tone colors)
- Embroidery floss
- Model Magic Clay
- Air drying clay
- Play dough
- Fusion Beads
- Duct tape, masking tape, Washi tape – bright colors & patterns!
- 8×10 Canvas Boards
- High quality sketch pads
- “Fancy” markers and color pencils